Re: [Nmh-workers] Bursting digests

2012-03-02 14:49:05

On 2012-03-02, at 12:12 PM, Ken Hornstein wrote:

Specifically, if there is text after the last encapsulated message, then
it ends up as a new message.  This isn't an issue if you just use
"forw", but it crops up if you use "forw -digest" (because you'll get
a message that says nothing but "End of digest").

Long ago I used burst on a regular basis to split the Risks digest (and a
couple of others whose names have long faded from memory).  I don't ever recall
having this problem, but that was the dim past and I might have just ignored
(and forgotten about) it.