Re: [Nmh-workers] temporary files

2012-03-14 22:28:13
ken wrote:
Is there any way to change where nmh puts the draft temporary file?
Never paid much attention to this before, but nmh creates a file named
"@" in the current directory when editing a draft.

You know ... I just tried that now, and it didn't work for me.  Are
you sure new versions of nmh still do that?  Might be a setting
that I do (or do not) have.

does it all the time for me.  oh, wait -- it's not the draft file --
it's a hard link to the current message when doing a reply.

paul