Re: [Nmh-workers] Updating the nmh front-end programs for multiple identities

2012-03-25 23:00:14
Ken Hornstein <kenh@pobox.com> writes:

One of the bugs submitted on savannah by Bill Wohler mentions that MH-E
added support for identities (although he doesn't really go into what
that means).  But it occurs to me that with the changes I've made, well,
that's pretty close to identity support.  For people that use a nmh
front-end, it would need relatively small changes to make it work.
So I'm thinking ... Bill (MH-E) and Valdis (the current exmh guy) ...
would you guys be interested in adding/integrating identity support to
your respective front-end interfaces?  Would you need anything else
on the MH side to make this happen?  At least on the exmh side you could
get rid of a lot of the post-processing that is done on drafts.

Unfortunately, I won't have time to play with this. I'll go ahead and
create a feature request so we don't forget to look into it. In the
meantime, see if this helps:

  http://mh-e.sourceforge.net/manual/html/Identities.html

--
Bill Wohler <wohler@newt.com> aka <Bill.Wohler@nasa.gov>