Re: [Nmh-workers] replyfilter

2012-05-31 07:13:45
But, I'm wondering how I might go about fixing this?  I guess
I'll wait for the next offending message to have something to
work with.  The par manual page didn't have much to say about
this, other than that error messages are printed, and output
functions aren't checked for errors.

I like par fine and I'm glad it has a man page ... but it's damn near
incomprehensible.

I had the same problem as well,  I tracked it down to this:

       R[Report] If Report is 1, it is considered an error for an  input  word
                 to  contain  more  than L = (width â?? prefix â?? suffix)
characâ??
                 ters.  Otherwise, such words are chopped after each Lth charâ??
                 acter into shorter words.  Defaults to 0.

And you have to hunt for it, but there's also this:

       The remaining thirteen parameters, body, cap,  div,  Err,  expel,  fit,
       guess,  invis,  just,  last,  quote,  Report,  and touch, may be set to
       either 0 or 1.  If the number is absent in the option, the value  1  is
       inferred.

  PARINIT=rTbgqR w65 B=.?!_A_a Q=_s>|

So mine is now:

    PARINIT=rTbgqR0 B=.,?_A_a Q=_s>|