Re: [Nmh-workers] The third release candidate of nmh is now available

2012-05-31 20:48:42
On Thu, 31 May 2012 14:08:42 -0400, Ken Hornstein <kenh(_at_)pobox(_dot_)com>
wrote:

I am pleased to announce that the third release candidate (RC3) of
nmh 1.5 is now available.  You can find it for download here:

      http://download.savannah.gnu.org/releases/nmh/nmh-1.5-RC3.tar.gz

(I've also included a pointer to it below as a MIME external-body type,
for old time's sake).

Successfully built on Mageia 1 (x86_64).
make check returns

:All 46 tests passed

Now installed, replacing RC2, and in use.  Additional testing will come
from daily usage...

jerry
--
      // Jerry Heyman                | "Three types of people spend other
     //  Amigan Forever :-)          | peoples money: Children, criminals,