[Nmh-workers] Replying to UTF-8 (and others?)

2012-08-16 11:32:29
Hi,

I'm trying to get just a little better result in crafting a reply
draft message.  I'm using Ken's very nice 'replyfilter' script and
recipe, which formats nearly all of the body of the message perfectly.

But, I still get a little cruft in the body, thus

  On 15 August 2012 at 15:36,
"=?utf-8?B?a2F0aHlyb3NlOTcyMjlAY29tY2FzdC5uZXQ=?="
<kathy(_at_)computer(_dot_)net> wrote:

And, the email headers in the draft aren't quite right