Re: [Nmh-workers] attach

2012-09-15 13:05:52
David Levine writes:
Jon wrote:

Sorry that my quick and dirty hack is falling to pieces on you.
Still works fine for me, but that's probably 'cause I just "attach
file" and don't try to do anything else fancy.

Agreed.  And I certainly wouldn't say it's falling to
pieces.  I just view this as a chance to clean things
up a bit.

And thank you for adding attach in the first place.  I've
long forgotten all those mhbuild incantations.

David

BTW, aside from the fact that I hated mhbuild incantations, the big impetus for
attach was that my non-engineer wife absolutely refused to deal with mhbuild.

Jon