Re: [Nmh-workers] comp: only one message at a time!

2012-10-19 23:58:30
To answer the other questions: 1.5, no comp in profile, and the above is
what happens when draft exists (now, at least). -use made no difference when
I tried it yesterday (it either gave the same message or complained about a
missing "draft" file, I can't remember).

So that message can be caused by two things:

- Giving multiple message arguments on the command line.  That's pretty
  straightforward, I can't see that being the problem.

- If the "cur" sequence had more than one message in it.  But ... as I
  read the code, that would mean you either gave a message or a folder
  on the command line.

I'm stumped; would have been interesting to run a debugger on that.