Re: [Nmh-workers] [exmh-users] Email access while traveling?

2012-10-30 16:13:58

On 30 October 2012 at 9:25, Dale Alspach
<alspach(_at_)math(_dot_)okstate(_dot_)edu> wrote:

When the [ConnectBot] conection is open, click the settings
button on the phone. Force size is on the menu. This works on
Droid 3 and 4 and I assume is similar on other android phones.

Found it.  Having that configuration element only work with an
open connection made it hard to discover.  This works on my
Razr M.  I noticed that the configuration is not persistent.

Thanks....

--
Kevin