Re: [Nmh-workers] does dist work?

2012-11-23 12:39:17

On 23 November 2012 at 10:34, Bill Wohler <wohler(_at_)newt(_dot_)com> wrote:

Jeffrey Honig <jch(_at_)honig(_dot_)net> writes:
I use dist (via mh-e) all the time to add people who were
not Cc'd.  Confuses the hell out of Outlook and Thunderbird
users.  That's part of the charm.

I use dist in MH-E all the time too. Most times the recipient
doesn't even notice.

I experience both responses.  The more savvy readers notice.  I
tell them that I'm using a much more advanced email system than
Outlook, oh, and that the advanced system has its roots in the
email program I used in the 1980s.  Also that exmh had faces long
before Outlook 2010 "innovated" that feature.  ;-)

TTFN....

--
Kevin