Re: [Nmh-workers] Compiler warnings and signed vs. unsigned char, again

2013-02-05 12:08:13

On 2013-02-05, at 8:58 AM, Ken Hornstein wrote:

Well, okay, let me rephrase that ... it doesn't on my system.  On
NetBSD it does because the ctype macros are (in many cases) indexes
into an array.  But as I understand it altering char to be unsigned
would actually solve that particular warning as well.

It would solve the warning, but not the bug in the code, which is the missing
explicit cast to int required to match the is* function prototype.