Re: [Nmh-workers] Reorganizing MIME functions

2013-02-10 20:33:41
- We don't decend into message/rfc822 types to make any MIME content of
  those messages available; should we?

yes, though that'll put some stress on our mime handling elsewhere,
since we don't have generic messagepart handling.

Well, there are routines in the MIME library to handle message/rfc822 parts
(that's what happens when you encounter one of those now).  But the way
the MIME routines deal with sub-parts now is a bit weird ... you have to
know that your MIME part has sub-types.  Right now all of the code that
deals with sub-parts only knows about multiparts, so we can add code to
deal with sub-parts under message/rfc822 piecemeal.