Re: [Nmh-workers] wrapper to repl vs. replyfilter

2013-02-15 13:14:03

bergman(_at_)merctech(_dot_)com writes:

I use a perl wrapper around "repl" which examines the headers to determine
which of my accounts received the mail. Based on the account name, the
wrapper sets environment variables to contain different valies for the
From, Reply-To, and Fcc headers and the signature, then calls the real
"repl".

Why do you need a perl wrapper for that? Couldn't you just do it directly
in replcomps? I have sendmail add an X-Envelope-To header to incoming
messages and then have replcomps conditionally set various things based
on that.

Tet