Re: [Nmh-workers] showing application/octet-stream attachments that should be text/plain

2013-03-05 12:46:48
I find it happens quite often that I receive an e-mail where someone
has attached something that is likely to be plain text (such as a diff)
but their mail program has marked it as application/octet-stream.
Viewing such attachments ends up being a bit of a hassle because they
need to be stored in a file first. Does anyone know a trick for quickly
viewing such attachments?

Hm.  Nothing comes to mind offhand.  But it does suggest to me that
we need an extra switch or two to mhshow to override it's default idea
of how to handle a particular content type (or part).