Re: [Nmh-workers] configure --prefix problem with whatnow/post

2013-03-18 22:23:06
Ahh, yes, probably a dirty tree/funky dependencies.
I extracted this evening's tarball over yesterday's build,
but I would have expected a reinvocation of configure to
force any necessary updates... however make has its own
way with things :-P

As for Lyndon's comment, yes, having things be in a normal
path is why I was setting prefix, if I wanted everything
about the package to be in its own filesystem branch I'd
shove it in /opt ;-) YMMV