Re: [Nmh-workers] Ordering of Parts by mhlist.

2013-04-19 09:21:41
Thanks for the reference.  I can see that makes sense when displaying
the parts, baring "the "best" type based on the user's... preferences",
but mhlist(1) says "list information about MIME messages" and I'm not so
sure it's intended by the RFC's authors then.  Perhaps it's just a
side-effect of the code intended for displaying the parts?

No.  This happens as the MIME structures are being built; it's not part
of the display code.