Re: [Nmh-workers] Does maildrop work correctly with nmh?

2013-04-28 12:35:43
I'm a little unclear on exactly what you want to happen, but it's worth
pointing out that inc can incorporate mail from a maildir.
      What I have now and want to preserve is a .forward file
that calls procmail

      "|exec /usr/local/bin/procmail || exit 75"

procmail then delivers to $HOME/Mail/folder/message# or
$HOME/Mail/otherfolder/message# depending upon the rule set in
.procmailrc.

Right, but as I understand it procmail doesn't natively know about MH
folders, it simply pipes things into rcvstore.

Okay, some looking makes me realize I was wrong; turns out procmail can
deliver to MH folders natively, but it doesn't update the unseen sequence.
I guess I thought everyone was just using rcvstore for that.

      Interestingly, I see:

if ( $MH )
{
   DEFAULT="| $STORE +inbox"
   FOLDERS="| $STORE +"
}

To me that looks like "$STORE" is defined as rcvstore.