Re: [Nmh-workers] Does maildrop work correctly with nmh?

2013-05-13 10:36:16

I looked into it seriously but stayed with procmail... I ended up automating
the creation of my procmailrc from a file that looks a whole lot like a
~/.maildelivery file.  That makes the configuration information far more
dense, easily grep'able and results in verbose logging.

steve
--

On Sun, May 12 2013 at 9:26pm PDT, Bill Wohler <wohler(_at_)newt(_dot_)com>