Re: [Nmh-workers] nmh dependence on metamail

2013-05-18 21:03:58
Thus said Ken Hornstein on Sat, 18 May 2013 14:50:26 -0400:

- exmh does  have a dependency on metamail, sort  of. It uses mmencode
to  decode quoted-printable  and base64.  It can  use another  program
(which I forget the name of  but comes on some Linux systems) instead.
It also has an internal decoder for those things, but in my experience
that has a file descriptor leak (that may be fixed).

There is another quoted-printable decoder  called qprint that might work
(not sure  if this is  what you  are thinking of,  but it is  in OpenBSD
ports).

I have no problems using metamail on OpenBSD from ports---works great.

Andy
--
TAI64 timestamp: 400000005197d92a