Re: [Nmh-workers] Solaris 11 buildbot is up (and failing regressions)

2013-06-30 18:20:39
Lyndon wrote:

I have an Oracle Solaris 11.1 builder running now.  It's failing a
couple of regression tests.

Thanks.  Fixed a couple, working on the last one.

There are a couple of legit "warning: statement not reached"
compile warnings on Solaris about this kind of thing:

    exit (RCV_MOK);
    return 0;  /* dead code to satisfy the compiler */

Any suggestions on what to do about them, or not bother?

On FreeBSD, there are a couple of compile warnings that
-Wno-clobbered would take care of, but:

    checking whether compiler supports -Wno-clobbered... no

What version of gcc is it running?  That flag entered at
version 4.3.3, I believe.  If running an older version, I
think we should just ignore those warnings.

David