Re: [Nmh-workers] Quoting for test commands

2013-11-13 21:43:51

On Nov 13, 2013, at 7:16 PM, Ken Hornstein <kenh(_at_)pobox(_dot_)com> wrote:

(Each "word" interpreted as an individual argument).  I've played around with
single quotes, double quotes, backslashes, and clearly I'm missing something.
I guess it's weird interaction between parameter substitution and command
substitution that I'm not smart enough to figure out.  Help?

You are probably better building up a sequence of shell variables that you can
eventually eval.  But it's hard (for me, at least) to understand the exact
semantics you want.

Could you provide a command line example followed by an argv[] list of the
arguments as you want them?

--lyndon