[Nmh-workers] Just merged RFC 2047 encoding support to master

2013-12-03 21:06:18
Greetings all,

I've just merged my changes to mhbuild to support MIME-encoding of
message headers to the master branch.  Everything should be complete
including documentation (there isn't much, other than to note a few new
switched to mhbuild), except I want to finish up some of the tests to
cover a few more things.  If you want, please try it out; feedback is
welcome!