Re: [Nmh-workers] Thank you

2013-12-24 21:16:50

I second Bob's words.

I've been using [n]mh since 1987, and actually still have some
emails from that time frame!

My contributions have been limited to one change (circa 1995) to
support SCO 5 Openserver, but have been a faithful user and very
glad to have made the digital aquaintence of Norm and others on this
list.

jerry