[Nmh-workers] new user's view of nmh man pages: scan msg-list

2013-12-26 14:18:28
The scan man page says I can specify which messages to list in a
message-list "msgs" but doesn't specify what that list looks like.

So the scan man page could benefit from stating how a message
list is specified, or alternatively from pointing to the man page
where it is specified (if there is such a page).

I'm using the nmh package from Debian stable (wheezy, 7.3)
1.5-release-0.2

I see there is such a description in the nmh(7) page, but it
doesn't have a heading that could be used to point new users
to (for searching).  The part that could use a header starts:
"Commands  which  take  a message number as an argument"

Hope this helps, let me know if I should be using a different
procedure, place or format for "helpful suggestions",

bjb