Re: [Nmh-workers] [patch] filtering support for inc

2014-02-18 11:31:36
From a user perspective there is new flag '-slocal', which he can pass
to 'inc', then inc will save each message in temp file, and call 'slocal
-file <file> -verbose'. Man page was updated accordingly.

Can you review the patch and give your opinions and comments on it?

So, my comments on this patch:

- If you're going to add a new configuration entry to mh-profile (slocalproc)
  then you need to make sure it gets read in via the profile (see
  sbr/readconfig.c).  It also needs to be documented in mh-profile(5).

- We have been trying very hard to make sure new features get tests in the
  test suite.  We already have a framework that tests the POP functionality
  of inc (see test/inc/test-pop), so you could leverage off of that.