Re: [Nmh-workers] Pager output on mhshow

2014-03-07 10:59:42
- Non-text entries will get a marker like:
  [part 2.2 image/jpeg A cool new picture!]

This is purely from the MIME details and not by reading the content's
bytes at all?  (Thinking of security issues with processing images,
PDFs, etc., by default.)

I hadn't realy worked out the details, but I wasn't thinking of anything
that came from the content itself (too hard, and architecturally complex).
The default would probably be a mh-format string which looked something
like this:

Part %{part} %{ctype} %<{content-description}
%{content-description}%?{cdispo:filename} %{cdispo:filename}%|%{ctype:name}%>

Or, you know, something like that.  That would be a default, and the Oliver
Kiddle's of the world could put some %(fgcolor) in there (or really, whatever
you wanted).