Re: [Nmh-workers] tweak to mhn.defaults.sh before 1.6?

2014-03-10 20:52:51
I'd prefer lynx over elinks because elinks doesn't have a
way (that I can see) to tell it the charset of the content.
Not from the command line. It uses LANG/LC_CTYPE/LC_ALL,
and this can be overridden from the Setup>Character set menu;
which could probably set in a dummy config pointed to be -config
if one were very keen to do so, though nmh understandly is not.

(This was not a problem until I recently upgrade from 1.3)
I can't explain that.  The 1.3 mhn.defaults.sh only lookedfor lynx.
I can, 1.3 didn't specify the charset, it's entry was:

  mhshow-show-text/html: %p/usr/bin/lynx '%F'

As for w3m, it's installed on my machine (/usr/bin/w3m),
but the build nmh process did not pick it up.