[Nmh-workers] Questions about mhshow: ditching serialonly and pause support

2014-03-20 14:30:38
So ... to follow up on my last email, I've been continuning to work on
fixing mhshow for 1.6 (the last item on my wishlist).  Talk about a mess.
Anyway, to make things simpler, here's some things I'd like to change
there:

- Get rid of -serialonly/-noserialonly.  Only matters when you're looking
  at a multipart/parallel type, and I honestly don't see the need for
  that.  Just makes things more complicated.  This would also get rid of
  the %e escape in mhshow display stringds.
- Get rid of -pause/-nopause.  See above.  This would also get rid of the
  %p escape in mhshow display strings.

To recap, my original thinking is that by default mhshow would show all
text content that was not an attachment, all in one pager output.  If
you wanted to could display each part or a particular content-type, you
still could.