Re: [Nmh-workers] First release candidate of nmh 1.6 now available

2014-04-16 12:44:09
That really seems like overkill. Also, none of those scripts are
regularly tested, or even supported. I would much rather see those
copied into /usr/local/share/nmh/contrib, with a post install note
pointing out that directory.

They might not be tested nmh-workers, but I expect we are all eating our
own dog food. After all, the contributions were made because they scratched
an itch. Possibly more of an issue is the contributions following out of
sync with updates. Perhaps a note should be included with each pointing
to any official project page/other source for the latest and greatest?