Re: [Nmh-workers] Any more changes for RC2?

2014-04-20 10:51:25
    What now? alist
    bar.txt
    baz.txt
    foo.txt

interesting that it dropped your /tmp prefix.  i've reproduced that --
i'd say it's a bug.  if anything, alist should be reporting absolute
paths, to ensure no discrepancy between the pathname relative to whatnow's
cwd versus the cwd of the editor when the user may have created their
Attach header.  (this has bitten me in the past, when using mhbuild
directives.)

Hm, it looks like if you give the -l option to alist, it will report full
pathnames.  I guess it's always behaved that way.