Re: [Nmh-workers] Mailing list archives busticated

2014-04-20 21:15:00
On Sun, Apr 20, 2014 at 8:29 PM, Ken Hornstein wrote:
I just wanted everyone to know that right now the mailing list archives
are broken, and it's my fault.

Nice of you to take the blame, but the real blame is the brain dead
parsing code in mhonarc, which appears I never really tested.  Why the
problem was never discovered before is beyond me (likely since attribute
parts are rarely used in the wild).

I've already been in communication with Earl Hood (the author of
MHonArc) who confirmed the issue, and he's developing a fix right now.
I don't know when that fix will make it to the mailing list archives on
savannah, though.  The archives on mhonarc.org should be fixed soon,
and you can still access the raw mbox file from the archives on
savannah.

I've updated the archiving software on mhonarc.org that contains a fix
to the problem, so the nmh-workers (HTML) archive there should be
updating again: <http://www.mhonarc.org/archive/html/nmh-workers/>.

--ewh

P.S.  It appears the IETF archive on mhonarc.org was also affected since
I saw the same error in the log for it as for nmh-workers.