Re: [Nmh-workers] Getting the addresses with comments of sent messages

2014-05-23 17:06:23
Ralph wrote:

Hi Norm,

Very minor quibble: The repl man page doesn't say that it prompts with
"Reply to". So there is nothing, except inerita, to stop that from
being changed.

I think it's a bit wordy too, I suppose their concern was

    root?

might be too cryptic.  Though if one has asked to be -query'd then one
should expect a question or two.  I'm +1 on s/Reply to //.

I don't think it's worth going the cryptic route just to tidy
up a sed command.  It would still be needed to add the newlines.

I do agree that your solution is clever :-)

David