Re: [Nmh-workers] Catching Up: NMH 1.6 RC2

2014-05-29 13:45:30
Just built and installed RC2.  Two build issues on a fairly old
Solaris 10 system:

man/mh-chart-gen.sh   Apparently /bin/sh on Solaris doesn't like
export LC_TIME=C

Replaced it with
LC_TIME=C
export LC_TIME

I think that's relatively straightforward to fix.

sbr/terminal.c termios.h messes up the declarations in curses.h ;
the compilation succeeds, however, if

#include <termios.h>

is moved below

#include <term.h>

Hm, this is a weird one ... it took a while to get that whole mess right.
I know it's correct on Solaris 11.

I am experiencing problems with 'inc' from a POP server with multiple
messages.  First, even though '-user' is specified on the command line,
I am prompted for my user name, which is not what I would expect.

More importantly, the scan of 'inc'd messages is corrupted.  Most of the
messages have a 'subject' field consisting of text from a previous message;
it looks like the correct file is not being scanned at all.  Note, however,
that the messages are being correctly filed into the inbox folder;
and the 'scan' command itself produces the correct results.

Both of those problems have been corrected and should be fixed in the
next release candidate.