Re: [Nmh-workers] mhstore RFE: add facility to manipulate the original filename

2014-05-31 10:57:23
Hi David,

Jón wrote:
Background: I’m using mhstore in a script to automatically extract
images and text from messages. Since the messages come from and
results go to naïve users, I’d like to be able to use the original
file basenames so that they recognise what they sent.
    For security reasons, this filename will be ignored if it begins
    with the character '/', '.', '|', or '!', or if it contains the
    character '%'.

I was wondering if mhlist(1)'s -verbose gave sufficient detail,
regardless of the "insecurity" of the filename.

Cheers, Ralph.