Re: [Nmh-workers] Apology

2014-06-01 08:54:01
norm(_at_)dad(_dot_)org writes:
I am very sorry. I was utterly confused and befuddled. I thought that every
use  of mhshow -- not just those invoked on messages containing an html part
-- was supposed to invoke w3m, lynx, or elinks. I very much regret all the
extra trouble I caused people.

So... to, start from the very beginning, could I further impose on, you, Ken
Hornstein? Would you, please send me an Email containing an html part, short
enough so that I can take a screen shot of the mhshow output, and send it to
you, in order to confirm that mhshow is working for me the way you think it
should, but long enough to be non-trivial. My monitor is 2562x1600.

That's 2560x1600 !!!!

    Norman Shapiro