Re: [Nmh-workers] Items for nmh 1.7

2014-06-10 05:33:32
Hi David,

- I'll echo Norm's request for better repl to MIME messages.  Maybe
replyfilter would do the job.  But I tried once and couldn't use it
due to Perl madness, and haven't gone in to figure it out.  Also, I'm
little wary of depending on par in a UTF-8 world:  the patch to par to
deal with multibyte characters has a known problem.

Makes me wonder if Ken's new `view MIME email as one stream' code can be
put to use with an alternative set of helpers that produce the parts
formatted for reply instead of viewing.

Cheers, Ralph.