Re: [Nmh-workers] scan and mhshow Differ on Setting cur.

2014-06-14 12:06:44
Ken wrote:

[Ralph:]
On this old nmh, if cur is 42 and I `show 314' then running a command
from within less, e.g. `scan .', has 314 be cur.  Good.  Do similar with
mhshow and 42 is still cur.  On exiting mhshow, 314 is cur.

I think the inconsistency trains one to err, e.g. `!rmm', and cur should
be set early on, before the user has a chance to do more.

I believe this has already been addressed by David, in commit 8f0a7e37be57.
All we need now is some people to upgrade :-)

You even used the same example message number of 42 (but not
the 314) the first time you reported this, Ralph! :-)  Though
that _was_ over two years ago :-) :-)

David