Re: [Nmh-workers] Thank you

2014-07-21 20:56:38
norm(_at_)dad(_dot_)org writes:

I will shortly have completed my 82nd trip around the sun.

And I am grateful to you, along with a cast of others, that I have been
able to share the MH bus with you for 30 of those trips.

Recently, three
people who were important to me: Tora Bickson, my esteemed and beloved
colleague, my sister and Willis Ware, my friend and ex-boss all died, in rapid
succession, and before I had a chance to thank them for all they had done for
me and meant to me.

So, before I leave, I want to thank all who have participated in MH, NMH, and
their off shoots, as designers, implementers, users and critics for their part
in what I regard as the signal accomplishment of my career -- a career not
without other accomplishments, http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norman_Shapiro.

Thank you all so much.

    Norman Shapiro

Bill Wohler <wohler(_at_)newt(_dot_)com> aka
<Bill(_dot_)Wohler(_at_)nasa(_dot_)gov>
http://www.newt.com/wohler/
GnuPG ID:610BD9AD