Re: [Nmh-workers] New mhbuild directives

2014-07-22 01:15:45
Lyndon Nerenberg <lyndon(_at_)orthanc(_dot_)ca> writes:

  #inline ;attribute <id> (comment) [description] filename

This would allow inline attachments to go where they are requested.

I squirm at an Inline header field since the attachments will be
appended; at least with the /inline modifier I suggested earlier, it's
more clearly going to be an attachment.

But wait, can we not query the user when sending the message how to
disposition each attachment in turn, like we do in MH-E? By default, we
offer the most likely case, but the user can override. That would make
both my /inline modifier and the Inline header field proposal go away,
and #attach/#inline can be implemented in the future (which would
suppress the send-time query).

Oh darn, it's already the future.

--
Bill Wohler <wohler(_at_)newt(_dot_)com> aka
<Bill(_dot_)Wohler(_at_)nasa(_dot_)gov>