Re: [Nmh-workers] Building nmh 1.6 for Ubuntu 12.04

2014-07-22 14:47:33
   ./configure --enable-lockdir=$HOME/var/mail --with-cyrus-sasl --with-tls
--prefix $HOME/lib/nmh

Hm, I don't think --enable-lockdir did what you think it does.

At least appears to work.

Well, let me ask you ... what do you THINK it does?  And does your local
delivery agent use $HOME/var/mail as the spool directory?  And does it
actually do dot-locking?

                                                                Hopefully
almost nobody will need it now since the default locking algorithm is
runtime selectable and the default is no longer dot-locking.

As of 1.6?

Yes.