Re: [Nmh-workers] candidates for linux buildbot builds

2014-07-24 21:44:38
On Thu, 24 Jul 2014 17:03:58 -0700, Lyndon Nerenberg
<lyndon(_at_)orthanc(_dot_)ca> wrote:

I have been experimenting with Hyper-V as the new host platform for
the buildbot cluster.  It's working well enough that I'm ready to
try throwing some new OS images at it.  Since we are quite light
on Linux coverage, I would like to take a quick survey to find out
which Linux platforms people are actively using.

If you use nmh on Linux on a daily basis, please send me a note and
tell me which distribution and version thereof you are running.
From that list I will try to add as many appropriate build slaves
as is practical.

And please take note that I do not use Linux in my daily life, so
phrases like "squeezy weasel" don't have any meaning to me :-)  I
need the "official" distribution name (Fedora, Centos, etc) along
with the version/release number.  A download URL would not be out
of place, either.

Release     : 3
Download    : http://www.mageia.org/en/3/

Mageia 4 has been released for several months, I usually upgrade on
odd numbered releases, Mageia 5 is in alpha.

Thanks,

--lyndon

jerry
--
     // Jerry Heyman               | We are all born ignorant, but
    //  Amigan Forever :-)         | one must work hard to remain stupid