Re: [Nmh-workers] nmh internals: full MIME integration

2014-07-26 18:53:33
pick may have changed a bit since the above version, but I still
shouldn't have to care how much whitespace continuation lines are
indented.  Shouldn't pick be matching against a logical view of a
single line, with `CRLF WS*' becoming a single space?

Yeah, I agree with you there.

I would really like to see this, too.  But, since there is no definition
of what a "canonicalized" header might look like, we would need to
proceed very carefully in defining the semantics around this.  Header
parsing is riddled with corner cases and rat holes ...

Well, since this is terra nullius I think we're free to do whatever we
want.  I think in the general sense of matching a generic header, the
semantics of header folding are clear.