Re: [Nmh-workers] nmh 1.6 has been released!

2014-12-07 17:10:53
Ken Hornstein <kenh(_at_)pobox(_dot_)com> writes:

Not in 1.6; this change is not on the branch:

I WAS sort of vague on the details; I guess I should have said, "1.6
if you've got the right configuration, newer versions it will work
automatically."  But I didn't want to get bogged down into the weeds here.

But I wonder if most people wouldn't prefer that you just stop
including these; it's funny that the last post to mh-e-users
before yours was a post about forcing MH-E not to download... :)

The archives (at least ones that are driven by MHonArc) and I'm told
Gmail does the right thing with those message/external-body parts.
Although that message DID break MHonArc (but any message with RFC 2231
parameter encoding would have done that; previous messages that didn't
have RFC 2231 encoding were fine).

What do others think?  I kind of think MH-E should be fixed!  I know those
are out of fashion now, but I still think they're convenient.

Agreed :-).

https://sourceforge.net/p/mh-e/bugs/475/

--
Bill Wohler <wohler(_at_)newt(_dot_)com> aka
<Bill(_dot_)Wohler(_at_)nasa(_dot_)gov>