Re: [Nmh-workers] Help: Sent too big a file, now I am getting an infinite stream

2015-02-04 09:04:21
David Levine <levinedl(_at_)acm(_dot_)org> writes:
Norm wrote:

Now I am getting an infinite stream of messages like the attached.
How do I stop the stream.  This happened to me once before.

Stop postfix?

http://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/nmh-workers/2013-02/msg00022.html

Would Fcc: instead of "cc: norm" prevent the infinite loop?
send -msgid along with Fcc: provides a concise but useful copy
of the message.

Yes, as before, stopping postfix, and then restarting a little later worked
fine.

BUT how did you find the old thread so easily??

    Norman Shapiro