Re: [Nmh-workers] Selecting messages with a range of Spam scores

2015-02-21 10:23:59
Your reply strong suggests that there is presently no nmh way of extracting
the content of a component, taking account of multi-lined , MIME stuff, etc.

I ... do not believe that is true.  Other than RFC 2047 encoding, there
should generally not be any concern about MIME in headers.  Multi-line
headers should just work.  For example, this is fine:

% scan -width 9999 -format '%{to}' all

And I just tested it on a subject split over multiple lines; works fine.