[Nmh-workers] Add a -sendmail switch to post(8) and send(1)

2015-08-20 19:22:14
Hello to the entire nmh community!
Sometimes I find handy to specify a custom sendmail program without
affecting the default one or editing mts.conf.
While there are $MHMTSCONF and $MHMTSUSERCONF sometimes I would like to
select a sendmail program during whatnow(1) session just via:
"send -sendmail ~/bin/foobarbaz-sendmail"

I will attach trivial patches that will add this feature. If you find
them useful can you please review them? If they can be imported please
let me know and I will also take care to update the man pages!

Thank you for your attention and keep up the good work!
Ciao,
L.