Re: [Nmh-workers] Default setup broken on Debian?

2016-01-15 10:46:50
Building on my original question though, is there any kind of wiki or
Nmh-specific FAQ for tips and tricks?

Weeellll .... not really.  The MH FAQ has seen some love lately, because
Bill Wohler asked for some input and I gave him some.  But those changes
actually haven't made it into the tree, unfortunately.

Thanks, Ken. Your email and a few others are still in my queue. Work has
kept me quite busy this year.

I hear you, Bill.  I have a bunch of nmh stuff I want to do, but real
work keeps getting in the way.

But much of the FAQ--such as it is--is still applicable.

Weeelll .... I read it, and it's showing it's age.  I think at this point
anything that references "vanilla" MH should probably be ripped out; I
know it's still possible to use stock MH, but I honestly cannot think of
a reason to do so.  Also, it's getting harder and harder to compile MH
on modern systems.