Re: [Nmh-workers] [Patch] Relative MH variable lossage

2016-01-19 20:49:29
Richard wrote:

It seems that using a non-absolute MH variable doesn't work when an MH
program chdir's and exec's a child that needs to read the
profile. (Example below involving show and mhshow.)

By inspection, setting MH to the resolved, absolute pathname inside
context_read suffices to solve the problem I've encountered

Patch applied (and code comment added), thanks.

I did see your message, Lyndon.  I think that Richard's approach is
a good way to keep sight of MH through chdir/exec.

Thanks,
David