Re: [Nmh-workers] File descriptor leak in mhfixmsg?

2016-01-29 11:11:34
Valdis wrote:

mhfixmsg: unable to open for writing /home/valdis/Mail/mhfixmsg6zYphW: Too
many open files

Well, I can't say that I'm surprised, but of course this shouldn't happen.
mhfixmsg uses the MH MIME parser and it likes tmp files.  I tried to be careful
with mhfixmsg but it's possible I missed something.

Though, I just ran it over a huge folder, too, under valgrind --track-fds=yes.
It didn't report any fd leaks.

What rmmproc are you using?  Maybe it's something related to that.

I also noticed that there was a bug in this default rule in mhn.defaults:

    mhfixmsg-format-text/calendar: mhical -infile %F

It was missing the "-infile ".  I committed a fix.

David