Re: [Nmh-workers] nmh + fdm

2016-05-15 14:43:25
My maildir looks like this:

   Mail/
       cur/
       new/
           1463334554.18802_0.gentoo
           1463334554.18801_0.gentoo
           1463334557.18805_0.gentoo
           1463334555.18803_0.gentoo
       tmp/
       context

Okay, that's .... unusual.  I don't think I've ever seen anyone put a
Maildir and a nmh folder in the same location.  I do not think that's
a good idea; I am not sure what would happen there.

This is as a result of the following fdm rule:

   match all action maildir "%h/Mail"

Output from command line:
   $ cat .mh_profile

It does not look like you told inc anywhere that the maildrop was in
the "Mail" directory?  That's setting the location for nmh folders.
You can set this with either the -file switch, the MAILDROP environment
variable, or the MailDrop profile entry.  I suspect inc is trying to
read /var/mail/$USER for new mail.